Monday, July 9, 2012

End of year 1 in Kuwait

I can't believe how quickly the school year went by.  To already be back in Latvia and the green is unbelievable.  The first year truly flew by.  Getting settled into the country and ASK was easier than I thought it would be.  Time really does fly when your having fun.  I can't say that I am a huge fan of Kuwait but working at my school has been fantastic.  Friendly people and wonderful children to work with.  If it wasn't for the school atmosphere then I don't think I would have lasted the year. It was sad to let go of my class this year.  They really were a great group of kind and caring students.  Some of them are off to different countries, while others are staying in Kuwait and I will be able to see them around. Honestly where did the year go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment