Friday, July 27, 2012

Back home in Latvija

Sometimes when flight leaves as late as 1:00am its a good thing because you can get on the plane and just fall asleep.  Well that was not the case for me this time.  Not sure why but I did a little bit of reading, played a few games, slept for maybe 1 hour.  Knowing that we were getting in at 6:00am i figured that I would just sleep at home when we get there.

Got home, unpacked a little, attacked the cats with love, and settled down to sleep.  But once again I could not get to sleep, so I continued to unpack and catch up on missed e mails.  Since we had turned off the water heater while gone we had to wait quite a while for the water to heat up again.

It was quite the long day, my mid afternoon I grabbed my laptop, started to watch Hell's kitchen and finally was able to catch a few zzz's.  Being home really does feel good.  This was a hard day though.  at 9:30 I had had enough and gave in.

Over all, I still love Spain and Barcelona is still my top favorite city.  Still not sure what it is that draws me to the city, maybe its the constant movement of people, the internationality,  the beautiful architecture.  I don't know but I advise all of you to get on a plane at some point and visit this pretty city.

No comments:

Post a Comment