Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last day before work

Today has been the official last day before school starts.  Tomorrow and Monday are teacher days and then Tuesday starts school.  The biggest adjustment will be getting used to working on Sunday.  Friday and Saturday are my weekend. But it will be fine, will just set my I pod alarm to go off on the right days and all will be fine.

Today was also my brother's last day here.  In the evening we went to the Heritage Souk, which was basically a gigantic market area.  My brother got a few scarfs and I just wandered around.  Since I am living here now I didn't feel the need to buy things.

The "OMG I am living in Kuwait" feeling is starting to settle in now.  But I am liking it, I have met some really great people and I am sure the others that I have yet to meet are just as awesome.  Really looking forward to the school year.

Here are some pictures from tonight:





And then my cat crawled into a plastic bag.  She loves bags and doesn't even mind being carried around in them.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the faces both of you are making in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete