Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The first day of school

First days are always stressful, nerve wrecking, but amazing at the same time.  Prior to starting school I spent two days in my classroom preparing it for the children.  Here are a few pictures of my room.  I really do love my room.  So many great nooks where the kids can work.

 the front of my classroom.
 The back of my classroom.
 One cubbie area.  I also have in here a cabinet of materials.
The other cubbie are and a shelf of different materials.  There is also a filing cabinet in here.

The first day of school really went smoothly.  My class seems like a good group and I am excited to continue working with them this year.  At the end of the day I asked them who was coming back tomorrow and they all raised their hands.  So I hope they like me cause I like them.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a nice year school with you little children in classrron, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete