Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The first few days

The first few days here have been a whirl wind of excitement.  I have spent the first few days at school going on tours, learning about the different programs and just really getting my head back into the game after the summer. Starting at a new place is such a great feeling, especially when you feel so welcome and starting it with such great people.  I can see myself here becoming a better teacher and learning so much more while having fun.

During these first few days I have also spent time getting my living space organized.  So here it is:


My living room.
My bedroom and my bathroom.


My TWO extra rooms!! 
One room is my suitcase room and the other is going to be an ironing room.



 My living room again.

 My other bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment