Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Traveling Cat

Over the weekend the cat and I visited the vet to get chipped and a few injections.  She is now one step closer to being ready to go.  It was funny because the vet was asking all kinds of questions and the question of my next destination came up.  All she could ask was "does the cat know this?  Has she agreed with this decision?  I laughed and said that we have had many conversations about it and that we are both slowly starting to realize what we have signed up for.

I am the first to travel from Latvia to Kuwait with a cat so I am trying to figure everything out.  I have been in contact with a vet down in Kuwait who has been very helpful.  She even wants to start up contacts with my vet here in Latvia.

The school year is winding down and I am trying to stay on top of everything.