Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pretty much official

So basically this move is happening.  Yesterday I finally mailed my contract back to Kuwait.  Cost me all of 57 lats (which comes out to about 114 USD) but you do what you have to do.  I figured since I am not paying for my flight there or having any housing costs then I can mail it with the assurance that it gets there.  Gosh DHL don't loose it please!!!

Also last night was my school's Annual General Meeting (AGM) where my current director announced to everyone who was there (this means parents and the board members) that I and other teachers are leaving.  Afterwards at the reception people kept coming up to me to find out more about this big change.

So its official I can tell people that I am leaving.  I guess I was most worried about how to tell my class parents but now that my director has done that I can tell who I want.

About 50 more days of school left but still so much to do.