Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life changes

In August of 2007 I boarded a plane to Latvia.  My plan was to work in Latvia for a year as a grade 4 teacher at the International School of Riga.  Who would have know that I would still be here in 2011 finishing off a 4th year of teaching in Latvia.

I am currently teaching grade 1 but looking for a bigger change.  In January I went to a London job fair and that's where my life took a turn for something new.

I have never been a journal keeper or a blogger but with my new life change, many people will be following my every step.  And to keep everyone with me, I have decided to start a blog about my new experiences.  Follow me here on my travels around the world and the excitement of new life in a new country.

Destination:  Kuwait!  Job:  Grade 4 teacher.