Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello it's me again!

A year has gone by and so much has happened but my blog would never know that because it has been ignored.  Sorry blog. Having spent the year working on my masters program, any other type of writing was not on the list of things to do.  Since my last post the major events that have happened are as follows:

Went to Thailand and rode elephants
Enjoyed the Latvian song and dance festival in Latvia 
Traveled around Croatia for the summer with my cousins
Decided that this year was going to be the year that I focus on my teaching and getting out of Kuwait
Rethinking getting out of Kuwait
Signing a 2 year contract to be the grade 3, 4, 5 tech teacher
Celebrated turning 30 in Dubai with my close friends
Visited India for a tech conference
Currently hanging out in Jordan with good friends
Getting back into blogging one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment