Friday, March 1, 2013

Why is it that updating a blog is so easy but so hard a the same time?!

Wow an entire month has gone by and what has happened?  Not much.  Life here in Kuwait continues to roll along.  With each day it is getting warmer and warmer which is nice but at the same time not nice because I know that soon it will be ridiculously hot which is not fun at all.  Cause we all know there is only so much you can take off when it is hot outside, even more so living in the Middle East.

So in January, my friends and I took a long weekend's trip to Doha.  They say that Doha is the future and that can be seen all around.  The city is pretty much still being built but it is already quite nice.  Here are a few pictures to show you what we did on our trip.






Since Doha I have been working on my masters program which is also going well.  It has not been as hard as I thought it would be which is good.  But it has been worth it and in the end it will be good to have a masters degree on my CV.

Next weekend I am off to Dubai for a Google Apps conference which I am really excited about.  Only sad thing is that I am the only single teacher going.  Oh well I still think it will be great cause I am friends with the other teachers.

And that, in a nut shell, is all that has happened since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment