Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wow it has been a while!

Hello from the Sandbox!!

So I am almost positive that I warned you when I started this blog, that updates might get scarce from time to time.  And I have kept to my promise.  But not to worry, I am still here and will try to be better with updates.

So what has happened since Latvia . . . .

A new school year has begun with a new group of students.  My kids are great and school life has been very stable.  I have found a great routine that works for both me and my students and we are successful in working together.

Outside of school I am working on my masters program . . Masters of Teaching and Learning with Technology.  It has been on my list of things to do for a long time and now I am 2 courses done and currently working on the 3rd one.  It is a year long program, so by this time next year I will have a masters in technology.  Pretty exciting!!

With that being said, my current course is having me set up a blog.  So why set up a new one when I can just use this one.  So once in a while you might find a post that seems out of the ordinary.  That is me fulfilling my course requirements.  (Hence the newest post).

I am a week away from being home for Christmas which is really exciting.  I have no idea where this first half of the year has gone.  Time sure does fly when your having fun.

Though I am in a slight predicament . . to stay or not to stay.  I will most likely be staying for one more year in Kuwait but I am conducting a very soft search for what else the world has to offer.

Future travel plans:
January - Doha for a long weekend
April - Bangkok for professional development

My brother is moving to Kazakstan within the next few months so I am sure to travel there too.  And before I know it, it will be June and I will be flying back to Latvia. Wow!!

Life here in Kuwait just continues to be steady and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment