Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Parents and Packing

My dad has been here already 2 weeks working on fixing up another of our houses.  My mother just arrived yesterday and its great to have them both here.  This week I am starting the first step to moving out of Latvia.  Both my parents arrived with an extra bag and I am going to try to pack up as much of what I will not need in Kuwait as I can.  But how can one decide now already what I won't need?  Other than my cold weather clothes (ski jacket, snow boots, gloves, hats), I am trying to figure out what clothes I won't need.

All in all it is making me very excited about my move and not needing jackets, gloves and such.  Honestly I don't think it will all settle in until I have my flight booked for Kuwait.  That still stands in front of me, but thankfully the school is booking it for me.